Saturday 25 January 2014

Stand-out stylin' in South Melbourne


Hello Biscuits

On this gorgeous Australia Day, Rob and I treated ourselves to a long slow breakfast at one of our favourite cafes in South Melbourne, Dead Man Espresso. To my utter delight, a visual style biscuit in the form of Miss Ledeta W was working this day, and oh, what a sight for style hungry eyes.

You know my dear biscuits, that I am one serious lover of androgyny and brave fashion and style choice, and Miss Ledeta's hair and tattoos satisfied my hunger immediately. Here for your viewing pleasure are a couple of quick snaps of the beautiful Ledeta...




Agreed? Fabulousness? Yes, I am so thankful to exciting, creative souls who wear their individuality so confidently. I am so inspired by these displays.

Thank you Ledeta for allowing me to take a couple of snaps of you. I truly adore your urban tribal expressions!

Hugs and style biscuits
xo
Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment