Sunday 19 January 2014

Frustrated Stylist Excursion No. 1 - Forever New

Happy New Year everyone!  

I'm starting off my 2014 by sharing with you a fun little styling adventure I had with two very brave friends. The challenge was for me to find suitable outfits for them from a store that we wouldn't necessarily shop in... Forever New. (Absolutely no criticism here regarding the store, it does what it does very well. It was more a matter of us assuming that it wouldn't necessarily contain any pieces that we would particularly want to wear or would suit us. I'm happy to say we were proved wrong.)

So here we go... we started with Naomi. 

Naomi, who usually frequents op-shops and favours bohemian style outfits was pretty chuffed with the classic black and white ensembles I styled for her.  


Naomi is certainly not a bling kinda girl, but she loved this little body suit paired with comfy black pants.

This 70s inspired jumpy was divine on Miss N.



Belinda the yogi asked me to find her some formal dresses. The results were surprising.
This gorgeous maxi-dress really showed off her beautiful tiny waist, flat stomach and feminine shoulders.



And again, stunning with a black maxi.



This cute little weekend party frock was fun and flattering.



And of course I got in on some of the action... but should I share the photos???



Super fun styling sesh with two gorgeous ladies.

Thnks for the play time girlies.

xo
Jenna and the Jender Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment