Wednesday 5 February 2014

Commitment to colour

Hello Style Biscuits!

Well, I couldn't believe my luck in finding someone nailing monochromatic styling today. What a coincidence - I am currently drafting a piece on monochromatic dressing for later this week and looky, looky, looky at this wonderful creature Chantelle...

I stumbled upon her in Bourke Street Mall. How could I not right? Such a bold, beautiful and confident style biscuit she is - what a stand out. 

I tend to favour neutrals when I dress monochrome, but wow, doesn't this look incredible? She's like a sweet fizzy drink on a hot summer's day. Oh, and please note her fabulous nail art.



I was quite fortunate to catch the beautiful Chantelle this afternoon as she is a resident Kiwi and will be flying out of Oz tonight. AND she was celebrating her birthday today... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY CHANTELLE! Thanks for sharing your style with Jender Biscuit.

S'all for now. Check in over the weekend for my post on monochromatic styling.

Hugs and style biscuits
Jenna 



No comments:

Post a Comment