Sunday 29 December 2013

Hello Stylesters!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to Jender Biscuit!

I am very excited to be launching my vlog/blog, YouTube channel and Facebook page this week, the very last week of 2013 (that must mean I made my New Year's Resolution afterall).

If you have already watched my Welcome Video (http://youtu.be/jpY8eLUp1X4you'll know that this is my first experience with vlogging/blogging. I'm really looking forward to watching this project develop, sharing my style tid-bits and preferences and hopefully reaching, inspiring and meeting wonderful likeminded souls.

This week has already provided me with a styling adventure which I'll be sharing with you tomorrow. It includes 1 x glitzy/blingy retail chain, 2 x willing guinea pigs and 1 x frustrated stylist. We had a ball (I think!).

Thanks for clicking in... see you soon
Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment